I'm so excited that you and your family are a part of CAPA Summer Camp this year! I'm thrilled to be teaching 1-207. Three days in, and I can already tell that we'll have a great seven weeks together!
Just a few things to note:
- Homework packets are sent home every Monday.
- Homework packets are DUE on Mondays.
- Students bring their Take Home Folder to and from school every school day.
In regards to supplies:
- The Take Home Folder is the only supply that goes to and from the classroom.
- Other supplies stay in the classroom.
- Pencil boxes/cases stay in backpacks.
- EVERY supply in our classroom is SHARED. If you would like to bring in pencils/pens for the class, please note that this will be shared with the whole class.
Here is our expected daily schedule:
- Unpack & Morning Meeting
- Word Study
- Reading Workshop
- Writing Workshop
- Math Workshop
- Language Through Centers
The first few days do not follow the above schedule since we focus more on routines and expectations. By the second week, we will follow the schedule more closely.
Looking forward to the next seven weeks together!